Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

. . No comments:
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 

1.Grab your current read 
2.Open to a random page 
3.Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
4.BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
5.Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Teaser:

“The saddest thing is there won’t be anyone to miss us when we’re gone. No family, no friends, no one waiting at home.”
“It’s better that way,” I said. “It’ll be easier for me, knowing my death doesn’t add to anyone’s pain.”
Jennifer A. Nielsen, The False Prince


_____________________________________________________



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created Hosted by The Broke and Bookish

Top ten books on Booklok Coffee's TBR this summer 2013:

1. Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu


The First in the series - Legend was mind blowing so I am quite eager to read this one.





I am reading "The False prince" and I can not wait till I read this one. :)


 I ave left this book midway. I gotta complete it soon.









10. Until I Die (Die for Me #2) by Amy Plum



Please share your list and teaser with me, I'd love to know about more books.

Happy reading!!
Keep Rocking!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts