Teaser Tuesday #3

. . 18 comments:

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 


1.Grab your current read 
2.Open to a random page 
3.Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
4.BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
5.Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Here's my teaser:
'You forget that I am gold, Dhoomavati,' replied Kali calmly. 'And all the vices too, he added, nodding towards cigarette stub on the carpet. 'Which is why you worship me more than you know, and I have my power over you just like I do on every other being on earth."
page 61, The Word Keepers by Jash Sen
Note-- Here Kali is not 'Goddess Kali' but the Kaliyug lord, demon Kali-- the source of all evil.
And Dhoomavati is a goddess.



I am quite spellbound so far!!

What are you Reading this Tuesday?? I\d love to know!!
Happy Reading
Happy Blogging

。◕‿ ◕。

18 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser. Obviously, Kali and Dhoomavati don't agree!
    My Teaser is from THE FORTUNE QUILT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy for Visiting.. Yes Kali and Dhoomavati do not agree :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, creep. I wouldn't want to be oppressed by this one. *shiver* My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'You worship me more than you know' ahahah, great!! :-) Love it.
    My Teaser from The Host by Stephenie Meyer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I LOVED THE HOST!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!! Good to see you are reading it :)

      Delete
  4. Interesting... and I love that cover... :)

    My Teaser

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandy... I am loving that cover as well :)

      Delete
  5. Interesting teaser....there definitely sounds like there's more to the tension than we see between the two of them:)

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. An intriguing teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. that book has been in my tbr pile for a while. well this teaser just moved it up.
    check out mine http://nabooksvsboys.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-3.html
    whilst your at it check out my giveaway of 10 new adult books

    new follower via gfc(follow back please)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. Your teaser is heart mellow-ing :)
      Thanks for visiting, following you back :)

      Delete
  8. Wow, new one to me. Glad you are taken with it. I'm curious about it now. :) Thank you!

    I have a teaser up this week that's a Sci-fi one. :)
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-157.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, sounds intriguing! Thanks for sharing... Here is my teaser from THE COLLECTOR by Victoria Scott.

    ReplyDelete

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts