Indian Quills Reading Challenge 2013

. . 2 comments:


Challenges are fun so I decided that I will be taking part in the Indian Quills Reading Challenge 2013. The challenge is hosted by Reshmy @ The Tales Pensieve and Random House India.

THE TALES PENSIEVE &RHI Logo Present:
 I have been planning on to read Indian authors frequently now, and The IQR Challenge seems like a good way to start.

I am planning to read at least 10 books or more. I am updating few of the Indian Author's books I am planning to read this year but I am willing to update my list at any point as so many books are released every day... :)

My list (for now) 

That's the purpose of the challenge, Right!

All the very best to all the participants. May the odds be ever in your favor...

AnkitaS

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ankita,

    Here is a month long celebration of Indian debut writers. Do join in. The rules are simple - Read the 1st book of an Indian writer, review, link to us. We promote, you vote. It will be a fun and exciting month. With some prizes thrown in too. Hope to see you at The Tales Pensieve.

    http://thetalespensieve.com/indian-debut-writers-challenge/debut-indian-writers-month-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you are accomplishing in-home particular schooling for your buyers, nothing beats a set of energy blocks and the
    foldable Journey Bench for portability and benefit.

    Review my blog - home gym dumbbells

    ReplyDelete

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts