Redi-GO on western coast

. . No comments:
Monsoon is on the way, well nearly. And I can not wait for a road trip! After this killing heat there is nothing more placate then a road trip on the western coast specially from Mumbai to Goa which is enriched with scenic beauty. Rains in cities can be a big mess turning roads into rapids, ear numbing hocking and being stuck in traffic jams. It's a total turn off whereas a getaway specially to beaches via route that lets you chase clouds and talk to the wind is appealing.

All I need:
1) Itinerary - Check
2) Friends - check
3) Rainy soothing day playlist to set the moon - Check
4) Vehicle- Check, yes it's gonna be All new Datsun redi-Go.

Now Why Datsun redi-Go?

Datsun redi-Go is an all new car with a unique fusion of compact crossover & urban hatchback which offers best of both words. For a fun road trip everyone needs a car that is zippy and peppy, compact yet fully loaded. Reliable and functional. And top of that gives a rich yet funky feel and I reckon we can get all that in Datsun redi-Go. I am yet to test drive it and once it passes I think it will be perfect fit for weekend getaways.

Let's talk about its exterior:

You know what western coastline is famous for? Virgin beaches, picturesque seaside, beautiful island forts and abandoned ruins. It's raw, green, fresh, untouched yet filled with the pitter-patter of modern touch while passing the cities. And when talking about the exterior of the Dastun redi-Go with it sleek and smooth silhouette, fresh metallic green color, dynamic side character lines, modern yet functional drive oriented feel, I can safely say that it will complement the route well. It's stylish, sporty and an experience in itself.

How much I like to drive in cars with high stance, it gives a feel of confidence and above all gives a wider view of the surroundings, which is a must for road trips to get the best of experience. The problem in India is bumpy roads and high and mighty speed bumps and with a good ground clearance I think I will be good to take it on without hurting the car. Also I can take it for a spin in rocky or muddy terrain which I love the most. People say girls are not that good of a driver, well I do not agree with that but I am not that good of a driver myself so the additional feature of daytime running lamps will be a useful feature for me in terms of safety.

What about the interior!

Yes, yes I am getting to that. It can easily for five people with good luggage space so I don't think I will have to leave being a friend to hob on a bus. The dashboard is a beauty, the texture of the seats compliments the over all sporty feel of the car. And the Audio system, most importantly supports all from CDs, Radio, USB, Aux-in so everyone can play what they want without worrying about the input mode.

The drive is designed to give full comfort, it is equipped with 5-speed manual transmission, shift indicator, and a drive computer to give you an idea as to when to fill up your tank and how good you are with your car. The air condition seems pretty decent.

It has a small turning radius so even if I miss a turn or get on a road, I can easily maneuver in traffic or compact lanes. It also has energy absorbing steering wheel and air bags to keep the driver safe if a mishap occurs.

All in all it seems like a perfect car for a weekend beach getaway which I am looking forward to during monsoon!

Fun. Freedom. Confidence. The ultimate Urban Cross - Datsun redi-GO - the capability of a crossover with the convenience of a hatchback.


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts