Propose your crush on Valentine's day!

. . No comments:


Isn't love the most beautiful feeling ever known!
Isn't it the most amazing thing to fall in!
When you are in love, the world gets better, the world is better, colors seems brighter, flowers smells nicer, birds chipper in tunes with your whistle (If you can whistle that is or humming is a nice alternative ), there is a bounce in your walk, a mysterious sweetness in your smile that makes people wonder, you give a nice tip to the pizza delivery guy, you are one of the most cheerful person to hand ground with, there is spark in your eyes and warmth in your words. love is the most beautiful feeling ever known also the most difficult one to express.

Image Courtesy : HERE

Expressing feeling to the loved once or even crush... hmm... gives shiver down the spine. The most dreadful thing is how would the other person react, isn't it? Specially for a girl, if the guy rejects her, the world shatters and she will be facing a very hard time. Well, I can say love is all about taking risk but my palms gets all sweaty thinking about the rejection. Asking out or proposing are conventionally guys thing but we are in 21st century and women are taking lead in every field so someone has to take a lead here too, someday. Furthermore, it is better to express your feelings then keeping it all locked up in your heart and then regretting it for life. And guys can be shy a lot of times, all they need is a little push. That's all.

Image Courtesy : HERE

So, if I had to propose my crush or love this Valentine's day then how would I do it... hmm.. after my moral boosting speech I think I will be able to do it! Or maybe I will just go in my room, lock it and hide under the bed and come out after February ends! *Taking deep breaths* One.. two..three.. Just the thought of it is making me so nervous! Imagine if I really had to propose my imaginary crush! *phew*
Alright, my main concern would be to do it with all my heart and not look all made-up artificial thing. A nice romantic candle light dinner with violins playing besides sounds tempting but it's not personal and I don't think guys like that kind of things much. I would want to do what he likes, not what I like.
I would start by learning how to bake a double chocolate-chip cake and try it enough times so that when I bake it on valentine's day, it comes out fluffy and soft and of course yummy. Then will mix a CD of all his and our favorite songs, make a cute card expressing my feeling in a rhyme and get a bunch of red roses. I know roses are for girls but guys like to get wooed too, and I think he will like to feel special then I will call him up asking to come to a place that isn't too crowded. It's not easy to find such a place in India but terrace garden is a nice option, I will decorate it with Christmas lights and when he comes, I will play that CD I mixed so that I can see his expressions when he hear them. Then I will give him the card and flowers and express my feelings... and make him eat the cake before he can reply. just kidding. No I would make him eat the cake first then express my feelings, he will be overwhelmed and I am sure then he won't be able to reject me. 

Image Credits : HERE
Well it sounds like a plan now all I need is to hunt down my crush on this planet filled with billions of men, then see my plan through. Although I had fun writing it. I hope you enjoy reading it too. Dear Readers, May you all get your love and live happily ever after.

Image Credits : HERE

My post is for Happy Hour with CloseUp Cupid Games

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts