My Ethnic Chic festive room

. . No comments:

"Hey Ankita, what's the plan for Ganesh Chaturthi?" Komal my beastie squealed  in excitement.
With Ganesh Chaturthy just a week away we put on our thinking caps and started to plan each detail carefully for the whole festival. After planning the poojan timings, prasadam details comes the time for most fun part, the decorations.

"We need to re-do this corner where we will set the Lord Ganesh statue, ambiance will add the zest to the whole festive enthusiasm." she explained and I looked at my pastel shaded room quizzically.

I don't have time to repaint the wall so I need to find a hassle-free and much less time consuming options as I don't even have time to go to the market and spend days in searching the right piece hence I logged on to makemyhome.com and believe me I was blown away with  the ideas to decorate the Lord Ganesh corner in the most trendy ethnic way. But with budget constrains I decided to go for 3 items and keeping the major devotees in consideration I decided to keep it Ethnic chic.

First thing, I need a beautiful wall poster, something with soft, not so loud colors as my wall is pastel-shaded plus this is a season of more subtle colors thus I am going with Alkemi Decor Graphical Murals/Posters Pattern 


This beautiful Ethnic poster design has a modern twist to it, it's very tradition too at the same time. It will not only compliment this Ganesh Cathurti festival but will also look enchanting for all the occasions. The serene faces gives a surreal feeling and a sense of peace which will uplift my mood after long day of work. It has a water activated glue back, so it will be pretty easy for me and my friend to put it up. The moment I saw this, I knew I had to have it in medium size (as it comes is different sizes) and the discount the website proving is very tempting.

Now, the second item I will be picking is a lantern to light up the corner even at night, actually specially at evening/night. and then I saw Ghasitaram Revolving Kalash Light


Kahash has a very divine importance is every Poojan, it's presence traps all the positive energy and makes the atmosphere blessed. It please Gods. And this charming revolving kalash light showpiece will not only work as kahash but also work as a lantern too, as it has 7 bulbs at the base. There is a minute crafting of Lord Ganesha over the coconut design and kalash itself is so beautifully crafted that it will trap all the attention. The best part is it's ethnic chic, even after the festival I can use it as a center piece and lighten the traditional girl in me.
It's so perfect and under budget that I can't gloat enough about it.

And comes the 3rd and final piece. It has to be a table or something along the line which will work as a base of lord Ganesh statue during the festival, at the same time it has to be trendy to use it afterwards and *drum rolls* please for this exquisite irresistibly artistic Hand Painted Tusker Elephant Head Wall Mount by Aapno Rajasthan. 


I don't have enough words to describe it's allure and usability. It's a Rajasthani masterpiece to give the unique finish to the festival and enhance the look of my home completely. This hand carved wall mount has a royal tusker Elephant head with its raised trunk is embossed Hand Painted in Black, Red and Beige. The intricate designs in white gives the enticing look to this artwork. It's Crafted in White wood and Hand Painted with beautiful Enamel. What more can I ask for, I can simple fix it at the reasonable height that everyone can easily see the Lord Ganesha Statue plus this beautiful artwork.


Now, here comes the final look:



Though the look is going to look much more mesmerizing but I tried my best to present the look I have in  my mind and I don't have enough words to describe its appeal. I am sure my guests will definitely get entranced during this festive season at my home.

I hope you too find time to visit. If not, just re-do your room or better yet home. With the affordable prices, temping discounts and amazing collection at makemyhome.com you will your home more appealing because your home reflects your soul, the beautiful it is, the better you will fell , you will look and believe me all your friends would want to know the secret of the glow you will have therafter.

Till then Happy shopping
Have a beautiful festive season


This post is a part of Makemyhome activity at BlogAdda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts