Read-Along Kick Off -- The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi

. . No comments:


Few years back a book took India by storm, many says it is because of the good marketing, many believe the story is unique. I have read the articles on 'marketing techniques of Shiva trilogy ' and I agree that must have helped but I want to find out if story is worth all the buzz it's making. And what could be better than reading it with friends. Right!
So , here I am with my fellow beautiful bloggers commencing the Read-Along of 'The Immortals of Meluha' by Amish Tripathi. We will be joined by many other fellow readers.

Meet my fellow Hosts:

1. Sarika : A charmer, a sweetheart, she is someone who will never disappoint you. She believes in peace and forgiveness.
Stalk her:
Blog : The Readdicts
Twitter: @SarikaP8
2. Janhvi : She is an optimist, I have never met anyone who have more books in common with me.
Stalk her:
Blog: The Readdicts
Twitter: @justjanhvi
3. Kartik : He is a sweetest boy with a bookish heart and that says all. How often you find that?
Stalk him :
Blog: MeBookGeeko
Twitter: @mebookgeeko


 Here is the reading schedule Banner

4 Hosts, 4 weeks
26 chapters, 29 days
1 chapter a day, 6/7 chapters per week.
Pretty doable! You can join us anytime along the way since it'll be easy to catch up.
By the end of every week we will recap the story, discuss the writing style, characterisation and everything related to the book on the host blog. Do join us!
I am already super excited!!

We will also be tweeting, follow us,
@SarikaP8, @justjanhvi, @MeBookGeeko and @ankita0112
Do include the hashtag #IoMReadalong.

You don't need to be a blogger to join. Everyone is invited.
I hope you'll join us in the Read-along!
Happy reading!
keep rocking!

PS- I blogged this post from my phone. Its stressing and not as fun as blogging from my Lappy. So try to avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts