"Waiting On" Wednesday #4

. . 8 comments:


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This Wednesday I am eagerly waiting with my cuppa coffee in one hand for *Drumroll Please*

Clockwork Princes (The Infernal Devices #3)
By Cassandra Clare

I am counting down the days... This precious will be released on 19th Mar'2013. Last book, The Clockwork Prince left my heart broken, oh that's an understatement. My Heart was ripped out and stomped over with stilettos.
There is so much I am anticipating, so many speculation.... MARCH MARCH COME SOON.
__________________________________________________________________________
Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?
The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.
Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.
Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.
What are you waiting on this Wednesday, I'd love to know!!

8 comments:

  1. I've only read 'Clockwork Angel' and haven't gotten around to reading the second .. but I guess I will have to do that soon ;)
    The cover of this book looks really great.
    And thanks for stopping by my blog
    Zenia @ The Obsessive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I haven't started this series yet! It is on my tbr list though! :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised that we're waiting on this same book. We're probably just two of the hundreds who are so excited about Clockwork Princess. :)
    Thanks for visiting my baby blog.

    Julie @ Books and Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the first 3 Mortal Instruments books but haven't got to this yet. Hope to soon :)
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick, I think everyone is excited about this one!Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for this book! I can't wait to read how this series will end. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts